Many people are choosing gift bags over the traditional and more time-consuming wrapping-paper alternative.
However, many are at a loss about what exactly to do with the tissue paper. Everyone knows it goes in the bag, but just how do those boutiques and fancy department stores make their gift bags look so picture-perfect?
This article will illustrate one method for achieving a professional look when preparing your gift bag.
1. Grasp a piece of tissue paper in the middle.
2. Smooth the whipped piece of paper in a downward motion with your other hand.
3. Turn it upward, and it should be ready to place in the gift bag.
4. Repeat the steps above with four or five pieces of color-coordinated paper. Place them all in the bag.
5. Voila! You have a beautiful finished product that only took seconds to create.
In addition to wrapping gifts, tissue paper can also be used for wrapping flowers, party decorations, and paper cutting.Free your imagination to create more !